Saturday, March 27, 2010

Boston!

I’m posting from Boston, having just attended the Point Foundation Regional Leadership Forum. Last fall I attended the RLF in Chicago, as I’m a solidly Midwestern scholar, and it was great to hang out with the other Michigan scholars, Chicago kids, and the other folks from nearby. After that event, however, I was assigned my awesome Point mentor: Fintan! He is based on Boston, so I flew here this weekend to get the chance to meet him in person. It was really a wonderful experience, as was meeting other Point scholars from New England.

It was, however, an exhausting day… Fingers crossed I’ll post some pictures of the beautiful harbor view from my hotel tomorrow!*

*Success - pictures have been added!

3 comments:

  1. Always wanted to go to Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:24 AM

    Your mentor sounds like he has a background that would lead to some very interesting discussions. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that top photo. Well done.

    ReplyDelete