Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby… but no pictures…

I got in late last night after spending the last few days in Denver. I’m tired today, and can tell that the jet lag is going to be problematic, but I really did have a good time. I was a bit overwhelmed the first day of the conference, but that was taken care of completely when I got to visit with Brittany and Holly and their 12 day old baby Scarlett. I wanted to take her home. I offered to exchange her for one of my carry-on bags, but they declined, as they seem quite happy with her themselves. Sadly I did not have my camera with me (as it is still somewhat large for conference travel), so you will just have to imagine the cutest little baby ever, double swaddled and still sticking her little hands out of the top of the swaddling blankets.

The rest of the conference was also good: I got to meet some exciting people and my presentation went well. That said, I’m not sure that anything really even came close to being as cool as meeting the tiniest person…

No comments:

Post a Comment