Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sick Day

On Friday I woke up unable to swallow because my throat hurt so badly. I will limit the whining here, but suffice it say that I thought I might have strep throat and went in to get it checked out early in the day. In an uncharacteristically good decision, I decided to stay home and sleep/read/watch movies all day instead of trying to maintain my normal level of functioning. In retrospect, this is what I should have been doing every time I came down with a cold. On Saturday I felt 95% better, and was able to have a much more fun day than if I hadn’t gotten approximately 16 hours of sleep between the preceding night and preceding day. Walter helped keep me on track…

First, Walter implores me to stay in bed. He knows it will be better for me/us.


Next, Walter demonstrates the best technique to allow for maximum healing. He promises to move from my pillow when I try to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment