Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year!

I know it’s a few days late, but the internet has been a bit spotty around here since our neighbor, with whom we were legitimately and legally sharing the internet, moved precipitously.  The blog just wasn’t a top priority whenever I could get to a coffee shop or some other source of sporadic internet access. 

In any case, I’m wishing all of you a happy and reflective new year.  I always enjoy the clean slate the new year brings, and am looking forward to planning out my semester (without teaching, and with only a single class) of work toward my dissertation.  I’m also planning on continuing to knit a bunch, and have added a yearly tracker for my knitting to the side bar, since now I will actually have a full year to track! 

All the best for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment