Thursday, February 11, 2010

Being unreasonable…

Ever have one of those days where you realize that you’ve been being unreasonable all week about a variety of things?  Like getting upset that people take longer than 30 minutes to return your e-mails?  Or that your apartment complex doesn’t recognize the little secret path you use to get out to the bus stop and as a result there is a five foot (seriously) wall of snow between you and your bus?  Or that the dog can’t use the toilet yet? 

Okay, I admit, I’ve never really been angry with the dog about that and when I do you’ll know I’ve truly hit the bottom (or the top) of the unreasonableness scale.  Suffice it to say I’ve had a strange day today peppered with realizations of my own crabbiness.  I think I need to sleep, so tonight I’ve planned to go over to a friend’s house to watch movies.  (What???  Clearly the unreasonableness realizations have not sunk in fully…)  Hopefully I’ll catch up this weekend and can have a more measured week next week.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment