Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunshine and Puppy Dogs

This is actually from last week when it snowed a bunch, but you get the idea...

Some days it’s harder to be inside that others. It’s chilly today, but is actually a bit above freezing (computer says 36F) and the sun is shining. I felt awake this morning when the alarm went off at 6:00am and so did the dog. We went out and walked a little bit before breakfast (no sun then, but it was already warmer than I’d anticipated). Before my class at 9:00am we went on another walk, appreciating the already sunny morning and the unforeseen side effect of melting snow: revealing more things that Walt has not peed on. Walt appreciated the second part more than I did, but we had a nice walk. Looking at the slice of sky I can see through two layers of window from my cube, I’d like to be back outside walking with the dog, basking in the rare winter sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment