Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Home!

We made it safely home from Colombia, and I start orientation for my M3 year tomorrow. I’ve started writing some posts about the rest of our days in Medellín and Cali, and will continue to post them as I get a chance. In the flurry of errands I ran today, I picked up the following items:
  • A bound copy of my dissertation
  • New glasses
  • Less than stunningly attractive but wildly comfortable (and wipe-offable) clogs

I’d consider the day a success, and am looking forward to tomorrow and getting a better sense of what I’m in for over the next year…

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Your new glasses look great. Looking forward to reading more about your trip. Good luck tomorrow on Day 1 of M3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO...nice specs...very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete