Thursday, March 14, 2013

On the eleventh day of Matchmas…

My ERAS gave to me,*

some hubbub about U Dub,

a hurrah for the Yellow and Blue,

a disco to lure me to San Francisco,

an evangelist for Los Angeles,

the pitter-patter of palpitations for Pittsburgh,

a passionate yen for Penn,

the paragon in Oregon,

a turn toward Northwestern,

a hopscotch path to Hopkins,

a Partners program love telegram,

and the awesomeness of Beth Israel Deaconess.

The University of Washington was fantastic for the following reasons:

  • The only OB/GYN residency in the state – that means all kinds of excitement
  • Amazing research resources and residents who are excited about using them
  • Seattle! So many friends, so much delicious food, and such a beautiful part of the country.

*Just a reminder that this list is alphabetical, and is in no way indicative of the order of my preferences. I said that at the beginning, but wanted to say it again. Alphabetical. All alphabetical by program name as I had them listed on my list (so basically random, since they were sorted by all kinds of odd abbreviations)…

No comments:

Post a Comment