Thursday, March 07, 2013

On the second day of Matchmas…*

My ERAS gave to me,

a Partners program love telegram…

The combined Brigham and Women’s and Massachusetts General Hospital program, also known as the Partners program, has all kinds of great things going for it.

  • Vast resources and connections to the rest of the Harvard system (i.e., School of Public Health)
  • Boston! So many friends live in Boston!
  • Residents dedicated to research and scholarship
  • My PhD advisor’s PhD advisor is one of the chairs there, so it would complete some sort of crazy circle…

*We are going to need to double up for a few days, since I missed a few posts due to emergency medicine shifts and sleeping…

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is that there is a Burlington-Boston Megabus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Megabus!

    ReplyDelete